Pumpkin seeds, which are also known as pepitas, are flat, dark green seeds. Some are encased in a yellow-white husk (often called the "shell"). In daily life or industrial production, we always need to dehull the pumpkin shell. Pumpkin seeds shelling machine can dehull, separate and select pumpkin seeds efficiently.
Pumpkin seeds shelling machine has the following features:
1. It adopts wet method to shell pumpkin seeds.
2. It has higher shelling rate and less broken rate compared with the old type.
3. It adopts recycling shelling method.
4. It uses negative selection method in husk collection instead of blowing method and reduces dust.
5. It increases the separation and sieving size and makes the kernels separated completely.
6. It has compact structure and low energy consumption.
It consists of input hopper ①, bucket elevator ②, dehullers ③, electric control cabinet ④.
Technical parameter of pumpkin shelling machine:
% of whole kerenls:95% min. (kernels that are less than 1/2 whole kernels are brokens)
% of inshell in final kernels: 2% maximum
Input capacity: 200-300kgs/hour
Space occupied: 6.5m×2.9m
Improved-design of dehullers make the dehulling process more efficient
Screen mesh made from punching works of premium quality cold rolled sheet,durable service. Prevent mesh from blockage due to the bouncing ball design
Wider&longer screening design make the seed-kernel separation works more efficient.
Adopt the vibrating and negative-pressure separation works and spiral discharging for shells-discharge to make the shells collecting works easier and meanwhile reduce the dust accumulation greatly during process.
Vibration source of the equipment adopts vibratory motors design, features easy and quick installation, no foundation works requires.